Options

turnaround time for physical CISSP certificate

tonglebeaktonglebeak Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone happen to know what the average turn around time is for receiving the physical copy of the CISSP cert? I know the email says 8 weeks, but so did the endorsement but that came back in exactly 4 weeks, so I'm really curious as to just how long it actually takes to receive the physical certificate.

Comments

• Options
    C_STYLESC_STYLES Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still waiting on my endorsement. Today marks 4 weeks for me. Hoping to hear something this week.
  • Options
    justjenjustjen Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I received my ISC2 notification of CISSP endorsement on June 18. Two months later, I am still waiting for my paper CISSP certificate.
  • Options
    C_STYLESC_STYLES Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just checked my email again and there was my ISC2 CAP endorsement. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    justjenjustjen Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    justjen wrote: »
    I received my ISC2 notification of CISSP endorsement on June 18. Two months later, I am still waiting for my paper CISSP certificate.
    Apparently, all it takes is to post about it. My paper certificate just showed up this afternoon. :)
  • Options
    rebelutionrebelution Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Took 4 weeks to get the email notification of endorsement. Took another 4 weeks after that and I received my physical certificate 3 days ago.
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You will find more information here and you can estimate when you will receive it.http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/107855-cissp-endorsement-4.html
  • Options
    tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I submitted my endorsement documents on the 30th of July and got the acknowledgement receipt on the same day. The receipt states that it'll take 6 weeks to process my endorsement.

Got a congratulatory email today at 26th August - that's less than 4 weeks! I got one of the director of my local ISC2 chapter to sign my paper; not sure if that helped in any way.

Guess it'll be another 4 to 8 weeks of waiting before I can lay my hands on the certificate.
  • Options
    cbkihongcbkihong Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam pass date: Jun 25
    Sent endorsement docs: July 14
    Received email notification of CISSP designation: Aug 12
    Received my certificate in mailbox: today (Aug 28 - airmailed in a cartoned envelope

So a bit longer than 2 weeks for the certificate (email quoted "within 8 weeks"), not bad.

But again I spotted a typo in the welcome letter accompanying the certificate! (fortunately no typo on the cert itself)
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I got my SSCP cert through exactly 2 weeks to the day after my endorsement confirmation came through.

Looks very fancy! Will look lovely on the toilet wall :)