Options

Boson 200-120 exam practice exams

Mr.NetworkMr.Network Member Posts: 117
I'm scheduled for 28 of september for the 200-120 exam, my study material is Todd lammle study guide book, CBT nuggets and Cisco packet tracer.
I am also thinking about buying the Boson 200-120 practice test.

Have anyone here taken these practice exams? do you recommend it?
CCNA R&S, MCSA.

Comments

• Options
    DPN1DPN1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I bought the practice exams and was scoring +95% each time but failed the CCNA first time by a couple of marks. Its sdecent but its important to use multiple study materials
  • Options
    Mr.NetworkMr.Network Member Posts: 117
    ok, was there simulation questions like in the real exam?
    CCNA R&S, MCSA.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used the Boson exams for practice. They were expensive but they helped me. The simulations are pretty similar in feel.
  • Options
    DPN1DPN1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There not the best but they did help. There was a couple that are just not CCNA level though, things like creating eirgp keys / ospf keys wont be in the exam (i think anyway)
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took the two exam route. I feel that for the CCENT / ICND1 - Boson was awesome. Very similar to the real deal there. ICND2 content, not so much. I noticed a huge difference between their exam and the actual. At the end of the day it is another tool in the tool bag. If you can afford it, then go for it. If can help you pass. I always advocate using as many resources as you can.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    I concur with Mooseboost, the Boson for ICDN1 was awesome fairly close to the real test. it really helps you troubleshoot questions if you read them too quickly, Cisco likes to confuse you with wording.

I have the Boson ICDN2 sims too but I'm still reading the ICDN2 book from Odom and haven't touched the Boson's yet.