Thoughts on Trascender vs CCcure?

cledford3cledford3 Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
I only have the resources to go with one or the other. I'm wondering if anyone has any input on the new/updated Transcender vs. the CCcure site?

Thanks,

-Calvin

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This question has been answered a million times on this forum please conduct a search. Good luck
  • splash24splash24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just passed this exam.My advice if you are in tight budget : Choose either one , CCCure is better as question bank is larger ( CISSP - 1600+ questions , CISSP 2015 - 1500 Questions , Many repeats though ).If you want to be blown away with complexity use Transcendar , Where this excels is asking you to choose multiple answers ( Like Choose a,b , Select all that applies - so it's actually helping you to reinforce your knowledge , not just luck selecting one answer ) but honestly use any resource to validate your knowledge not to test yourself.Do not underestimate the free resources available ( Conrad , McGraw hill , Shon's questions ) Hope I helped you in some way.
  • g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the insight. I think many of us soon to test folks are looking for some sense of "best". In reality, good security professional really want to become educated so they can apply what they've learned. In my studies thus far, I've grown professionally so I am part of the way there. I am leaning toward giving Transcendar a try.