Options

New to the forum and about to take my 801 exam sunday

averagejoeinVAaveragejoeinVA Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all, long time lurker...first time poster. Figured i'd say hey. Got my 801 exam scheduled for this coming Sunday and I figured I would take the practice tests here since I've practically memorized the exam compass tests and the practice exams from my online module. Anyways...No professional IT experience (Starting from square 1 cert wise). I've been studying with professor Messor and online module from GTS Learning. I think I'm ready...will let you all know come Sunday :)

Comments

• Options
    jeefjeef Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    thisissohardthisissohard Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ThoughtSoThoughtSo Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Get 'er done. Good luck
  • Options
    averagejoeinVAaveragejoeinVA Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the well wishes. Passed with a 730. I won't lie...I freaked a little bit in the beginning with the performance based questions like WTF type sorcery is this hahahaha. Calmed down and rolled through the rest of the test. I will say reading the CONTEXT of some of those questions is vitals. I found a couple of *context* question errors when i reviewed my answers at the end. Those could have easily pushed the scales to FAIL!!!

ALL In all ...a pretty good experience. DEFINITELY do not depend on one source or practice exam. I would have been screwed if I had.