Options

VCP5-DCV Study group

vtechevteche Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

Just starting VCP5-DCP studies and i wanted create a study group of similar people who are willing to study and pass the vcp-dcp exam.

Please reply to this threat if you want to join and study together.

Happy Studies :)

Comments

• Options
    hurrdlethesquirtlehurrdlethesquirtle Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im down for the threat.
  • Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds good. I am already in a CCNA study group from this site (on Google Hangouts). I am taking the VCP exam soon
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm down! I have it scheduled for 10/3.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Kore wrote: »
    I'm game too!

lets setup a chat or schedule a hangouts time looks like OP is Mia
  • Options
    slee335slee335 Member Posts: 124
    im in.. already started to study for it. half way through the labs half way through the cbt nuggets videos.
  • Options
    My gmail is socalx86@gmail.com

Invite me to whatever Hangout there is.

edit: Just created a hangout. Everyone who is interested, post your Gmail addresses in this topic and I will invite.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Im down for the threat.

:o:o:o

;)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    drefoq80drefoq80 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    Invited both drefoq80 and fuz1on. Check the Google Hangouts whenever you can. I will probably be in and out throughout the day. I am on the West Coast so anytime from 10AM to 10PM PST.

I have resources.

Anyone else is welcome, just provide your Gmail address. I don't mean to hijack the thread, just want to get something going if the OP is in fact MIA.
  • Options
    I am in EST also I have a webex account I can use.

hurrdlethesquirtle@gmail.com
  • Options
    catakcatak Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm on the waiting list, but sign me up too!

meyerjw@gmail.com
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Added everyone who has included a Gmail so far.
  • Options
    thatguy67 wrote: »
    Added everyone who has included a Gmail so far.

Ahh I didn't receive anything my email hurrdlethesquirtle@gmail.com
  • Options
    slee335slee335 Member Posts: 124
    I'm trying to study for the vmware. i'm watching the video and taking the class. i have question in a production environment the ideal esx host server needs like 8 nic cards? 2 for management, 2 for storage, 2 for vmware 2 to the cisco switch?

also whats the difference between ova/ovf template and a snapshot back up.
  • Options
    Do you have Google Hangouts installed? I believe it's a plug-in for your browser.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Not promoting myself or anything - put me on the group too, I can be your mentor. virtualizati0n10 at gmail.com
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    Not promoting myself or anything - put me on the group too, I can be your mentor. virtualizati0n10 at gmail.com

Sweet, I've sent an invite.

By no means am I ready for the exam yet. No one seems to be talking in the group.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Didn't get one?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    Didn't get one?

7 characters.
  • Options
    muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
  • Options
    Sorry about that fellas. I've sent an email invitation to everyone in the topic thus far. The hangout will start at 7:00PM but it won't end. I have never started a Hangout so I thought I did it right the first time. Let me know if there are still issues :D

I was thinking it would involve video, so we could look at configurations, etc that one another would be doing.

Anyway let me know if you've gotten the invites. I've changed the starting time to now so you should be able to join anytime.
  • Options
    Booked my test September 30th so I will be going full Study mode these next 2 weeks so if anyone else has a date near add me on hangouts and we quiz eachother etc. I am taking the 550. I have only been working with vSphere\ESXi for 3 months so this will be interesting lol.