Options

Attempting to reenter the job market after a lengthy illness….extremely discouraged!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on your new job and adventures in Texas!! I'm very happy you found a new opportunity amongst all the struggles that you had to overcome. icon_cheers.gif

God bless you and your family
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent dude! I'm glad it turned out very well, for you, and even better than you asked for!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
    Congrats! Glad things worked out for you.
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done and congratulations. Sounds like you are on to new beginnings. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    srabiee wrote: »
    I was being paid $29K to perform the job duties listed on my resume in my previous role.
    srabiee wrote: »
    That brought my total compensation to $92,400 + benefits.

Wow! Congrats and on the well deserved bump. Don't forget to take a moment to celebrate!
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yay, hope it all works out well for you. Surprised it happened so quick after you decided to move. Did recruiters help?

Nice to see you earning closer to what you deserve.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    like I tell people...staying postive...is always essential. :)

Glad things worked out for you. icon_biggrin.gif
  • Options
    HailHogwashHailHogwash Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif... Certainly overdue. Congrats
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    F yeah! Glad everything turned out for the best.
    Wish you success in your new role.
    meh
  • Options
    SgtBOOMSgtBOOM Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's what I'm talking about! Way to go!!!!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    FritzGFritzG Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its nice to see someone share good news. Congrats. icon_thumright.gif

Fritz
  • Options
    sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good news at last :) Big congratulations!