Options

can i get any used materials for CHFI Course

AcryptoAcrypto Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I want to do CHFI certification and i found the materials in the EC-Council is expensive so i don't know if i can get a used materials from someowhere alse ? or something can make me save money ? please help me out

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The AIO book by Charles Brooks is really all I used to prepare.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Do you happen to have a link for that book? I checked Amazon and I couldn't find anything....thanks!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    If you google "chfi Charles Brooks" it's literally the first hit. BTW, this is the most ridiculous test in the world. It's significantly dated, has tons of errors, and it just sucks. What is your goal behind taking it?
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you go to Amazon and search for CHFI or Charles Brooks its the first book as well... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    If you google "chfi Charles Brooks" it's literally the first hit. BTW, this is the most ridiculous test in the world. It's significantly dated, has tons of errors, and it just sucks. What is your goal behind taking it?

probably wgu
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/