Options

Scheduled CISSP exam on 9/29

melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I am going to sit for the exam on 29th September . I had initially failed the exam on 23rd July , scored a lousy 623. I am currently referring to the below.

CISSP All In one guide, 6th edition, Shon Harris
CISSP eleventh hour, 2nd edition by Eric Conrad
CBK Cissp , 4th edition
CISSP Combined Notes

Plus I am still doing CCCure question bank + total tester + question bank by eric conrad ( 500 questions) all over again just to make sure I dont make mistakes.

Is there anything else I need to refer to ? Will appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Melvinfz, watch Cybrary videos once. Practice more questions, find out weak areas. Re-read and drill again. Make flash cards and drill.
  • Options
    melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I saw that you too will answer on the 26th of next month . correct me if i am wrong . Somehow a bit of fear is there whether I will pass or not . Lets c :)
  • Options
    tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    melvinfz wrote: »
    I saw that you too will answer on the 26th of next month . correct me if i am wrong . Somehow a bit of fear is there whether I will pass or not . Lets c :)
    I had the same fear when I looked at the first 20 questions of the exam. I'd suggest that you be positive and stop thinking about past failure and focus on the end goal. Picture yourself waking up to receiving an email from ISC2 stating that you have passed the CISSP. Good luck :)
  • Options
    sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes You are correct melvinfz :)
    Hope for the best