Options

CCNA in 2 days

NansNans Member Posts: 160
Hi guys..

I have CCNAX on sep 1st. Any last minute pointers or suggestions.

Regards

Nansicon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif
2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []

Comments

• Options
    Params7Params7 Member Posts: 254
    Just relax and go give it at this point if you're feeling somewhat confident about it. You can always delay the exam (before 24 hours of the scheduled time) and even if you don't pass, you can attempt the exam indefinitely. Obviously you want to pass the first or second time at most because it costs money to register everytime.

I would try to gauge my level by trying to answer practice questions in whatever book was used to learn. Revise subnetting, be an ace at it. Keep going over the finer details of STP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP), ACLs, NATs, Vlans and Layer 2-3 logic and you'll be set.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Go over the blueprint before the exam and review any topics you are not 100% comfortable with.
  • Options
    koz24 wrote: »
    Go over the blueprint before the exam and review any topics you are not 100% comfortable with.

I have seen you post in under some other thread and did it yesterday it self.

Thank you very much for pointing it which helped to graze over dual stack :D thanks buddy
    2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []
  • Options
    Params7 wrote: »
    Just relax and go give it at this point if you're feeling somewhat confident about it. You can always delay the exam (before 24 hours of the scheduled time) and even if you don't pass, you can attempt the exam indefinitely. Obviously you want to pass the first or second time at most because it costs money to register everytime.

I would try to gauge my level by trying to answer practice questions in whatever book was used to learn. Revise subnetting, be an ace at it. Keep going over the finer details of STP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP), ACLs, NATs, Vlans and Layer 2-3 logic and you'll be set.

Thanks for the pointers Parama's Really appreciate it..
  • Options
    Thanks folks

I passed the exam with a decent score some where close to 900's. Those pointers helped..!!

Regards
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What are your plans now?
  • Options
    kjanton89kjanton89 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    gncsmith wrote: »
    Congrats! What are your plans now?

Thanks buddy thinking of sec +
  • Options
    kjanton89 wrote: »
    Congrats !
    Thanks buddy
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!! Actually, this gives credence to the opinion that doing the 1 exam route is easier
    than the two exam route, i.e. instead of getting a dozen RSTP convoluted questions, you only get a couple
    and still a bunch of subnetting questions which are freebies

Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    mikeybinec wrote: »
    CONGRATS!! Actually, this gives credence to the opinion that doing the 1 exam route is easier
    than the two exam route, i.e. instead of getting a dozen RSTP convoluted questions, you only get a couple
    and still a bunch of subnetting questions which are freebies

Thanks Buddy..

That's main reason why i took the one exam path .. :D you were exactly to the point ...