SISAS Passed

BuhRockBuhRock Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the SISAS this week. I got a 930/1000. I could help provide some insight to the topics you'd need to focus on for the exam as much as I can without breaking the rules.

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! How difficult did you find the exam?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • BuhRockBuhRock Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So I used the cisco press book, cbt nuggets and a bootcamp from global knowledge so If I didn't pass there is something wrong haha. Simulations were easy if you are familiar with ISE.
  • EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is great! Congratulations!

I've being making a concerned effort to start my SISAS journey (Unfortunately, I don't think SENSS will even be released this year) if I put in 2 hrs on work days, 6+ on weekends, how long would it take to sit for the exam?

I will incorporate ISE with our live-production during my studies so I can extract the most information out of it
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • BuhRockBuhRock Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You should be able to tackle it after 1 month tbh. Just try to incorporate 802.1x in a lab and mab.