aldoilici1aldoilici1 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□

my biggest problem: time
I finished with a grand total of 40 seconds left ... pfuuuuiicon_cheers.gif

Good luck all!
CCNA R&S, CCNA Cyber Ops, GSEC, GMON, GCIA, GSTRT, GCIH, GDSA, SSAP

Comments

• Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WOW, way to use all your time, lol. Congrats!

EDIT: Update your profile now!
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Nice! Be proud- that test was not easy icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats that's a great cert to accomplish!! Good luck on future endeavors icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    v1ralv1ral Member Posts: 116 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I also had issues with time, who cares if you had 40sec left, as long as you pass.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Congrats bro!!!!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and great score! And with 40 seconds left to spare...no sweat! icon_cool.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I too had a lot of trouble with time on the first attempt. Some questions weren't very clear and the sims took much longer than expected. With 3 questions and 10 minutes left I figured I had plenty of time. Then 2 of the last 3 were simulations.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Congrats!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________