References for study CCNA Voice

mschottmschott Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

My name is Mateus, I live in Brazil and I will start my studies for CCNA Voice. I buy the CCNA "Voice 640-461 Official eBook", I would like more references for study, if you have more files and tips to share I will be very grateful.

I also need to train questions and answers, anything is useful.

Thank you very much!!

Mateus Schott icon_study.gif

Comments

• aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Unfortunately CCNA Voice is about to be retired - unless I'm mistaken, the test is only available for a few more days, until September 17th. It is being combined with CCNA Video in the new CCNA Collaboration track (210-060 CICD and 210-065 CIVND).
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The new books are coming out end of this year/beginning of next one.
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    As this is the last week for the CCNA Voice exams, I would focus my time and efford on the CICD and CIVND exams that are out for the CCNA Collaboration. The books for these exams will be out on the market by December 2015.

CBT Nuggets has the CIVND videos available now.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • ipcipheripcipher Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why is the 210-060 CICD $250.00 will it come down in price?
  • ranti13ranti13 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i know this exam has expired. however i need to refresh some concepts. any one got any link for ccna voice CBT Nuggets? couldn't find it on torrentz.
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ranti13 wrote: »
    i know this exam has expired. however i need to refresh some concepts. any one got any link for ccna voice CBT Nuggets? couldn't find it on torrentz.

https://www.cbtnuggets.com