Where are all the people?

Wow, all the Security Forums have been really slow.......seems like people are way to busy with their private life.

Where are all our CISSP's, CCSP's and CEH's? No more questions to answer? I think we had a good thing going with all the pro's asking questions.

Well hope it will pick up again soon....

Later,

Mike

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just found this site a few days ago and noticed the same thing - it seems a little slow. As I poke around the old posts it looks like there is some interesting stuff discussed. Must be a lull. These things seem to go in spurts.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    This site is very good. I have been a member here for a long time. People are just busy.....I just wanted to post something so people are coming back out of their holes.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks for the buzz Germangiant. I've been extremely busy and so has Kenny (the other Mod). I guess that's the tough part of doing well in information security. You're in demand and stay on the run. We're trying to make sue we post at least one question per day. We're getting there, just not as fast as I'd like. There's greater things to come. Thanks for being concerned.

By the way I just posted two new questions. icon_wink.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I too appreciate your concern, but quite frankly a post like this is not really helpful as it may give the wrong impression to new visitors. Most of us are here every day. And the forums in general are far from 'slow', we receive about 120,000 visitors per month and growing as always. We still get 100-200 new members per day and the average daily amount of topics and posts has never decreased.

Also consider that we just recently split up the Security Certifications forums in four separate forums, and it's no longer near the top of the list. (I'd like to see it there too, but it wouldn't be fair to most of our visitors (read MS, CompTIA, and Cisco students)). But I think that has something to do with it as well. I'm sure it will pick up though as we will continue to add new material, which usually has a good influence on the forums as well. Or maybe it's the Olympics ;)