CCNA Collaboration

I found very little info on this cert in the forum.

Has anyone taken this yet? My main question is whether I should pursue this cert or go straight for the CCNP. I dabble with CUCM from time to time in my current role but I am by no means an expert.

If you have taken it, what did you use to prepare?

If you chose not to take it, why?
"The secret to happiness is doing what you love. The secret to success is loving what you do."

Comments

• down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Many exam takers and content providers are still in the process of switching from CCNA Voice to CCNA Collaboration. I see that the Cisco Press study materials may not be fully available until Dec 2015, and some of the CBT content is slowly appearing on the market for these exams. Since you dabble with CUCM it couldn't hurt to look at this exam series. From my experience (consulting) Network Engineers who have a background in collaboration technologies are very valuable.

On a side note, I'm actually taking the CCNA Voice exam this week (last week to test) and hopefully the CIVND exam in a few months to complete CCNA Collaboration. I've typically been what I call Cisco ABC (anything but collaboration).

Good luck and let us know how you progress!
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • ranti13ranti13 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey any one got the link for ccna voice cbt nuggets? i know the old one has expired but i need to refresh some concepts.