Options

Any good knowledge sources?

KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
I work with Remedy(kill kill kill) a lot in my current job, and we have a database full of information dealing with problems that might occur on client workstations. Sometimes the database has answers, sometimes it doesn't. So does anyone have some useful sites to share where I could go for tech assistance(besides google.com)?

KG
Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680

Comments

• Options
    woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    To be honest either google or the ms knowledge base gives me 80%-90% of the answers I need.

Software vendor web-sites tend to be a bit naff (try searching the IBM site for Lotus Notes issues! icon_rolleyes.gif ).

Google rules!
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Personally find google works best for me too.
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    t4echot4echo Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah Google is really the way to go. I actually got a remedy for a cdrw that I was putting in for a neighbor. It wouldn't show up in explorer and found out on a search that all that was needed was a few deleted values in the registry. I was pretty impressed as I had never run into this problem before.
  • Options
    ryan5081ryan5081 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    REMEDY really sucks.. well at least the servers that remedy is running on here at my job. The MS knowledge center has any ms solution and google you can find anything else