Options

Resume Critique

steelymattsteelymatt Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
Any help will be appreciated before sending out my resume.

Comments

• Options
    White WizardWhite Wizard Member Posts: 179
    Professional summary is too vague in my opinion. What is network devices? That could be anything from cell phones to servers. How long ago did your CCNA expire? I spotted several issues with past and present tense as well.
    "The secret to happiness is doing what you love. The secret to success is loving what you do."
  • Options
    My CCNA expired earlier this year in April. I was thinking of putting Cisco routers and switches instead of network devices. I'm just not sure what to put into the professional summary as I don't have much experience.
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I took a quick look and I actually thought it was decent aside from the tense issues that @White Wizard mentioned. Have you started submitting this resume for jobs without success?
  • Options
    nofear187nofear187 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Career Goal: A long-term position within a Dynamic company.
  • Options
    I haven't submit any just yet, but have an older version on a few sites like monster that I plan to take down. The older one got me a few phone interviews with recruiters. I used to have an objective, but switched it to a professional summary as many people seem to suggest that instead.