Options

VMWare 5.5 test registration?

zcarenowzcarenow Member Posts: 110
Hello,I took the Stanly course a few months ago and finally ready to take the VCP5.5 exam. I got my voucher and all that, but when i log in to my mylearn.VMWare.com account, i can't find the link that allows me to register for the exam. Wasn't there suppose to be a link on the site to allow for registration? Any assistance appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had do something extra. I got assistance here. Let me see if I can find and I'll edit my post once I do.

[EDIT]

OK my situation may have been different, since my voucher didn't work for the exam that was listed as available at the Pearson site. Also remember you have to make a separate account for vmware exams (my registration I used for my cisco exams couldn't be used ... for some reason).

I ended up having to register for the non-PSE version of the exam which allowed me to use my voucher.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/virtualization/106113-stanly-jan-mar-10.html#post944603
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Contact your instructor if you are still having issues. VMware has again changed procedures on us.
    zcarenow wrote: »
    Hello,I took the Stanly course a few months ago and finally ready to take the VCP5.5 exam. I got my voucher and all that, but when i log in to my mylearn.VMWare.com account, i can't find the link that allows me to register for the exam. Wasn't there suppose to be a link on the site to allow for registration? Any assistance appreciated. Thank you.
  • Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    You need to get authorization from VMware before taking the test.

VMware :: Pearson VUE

There should a link where you click on the exam name, then option to request for authorization.