Options

Starting from 0 MCSE: Messaging in 90 days

2»

Comments

• Options
    KrusaderKrusader Member Posts: 109
    To be fair to yourself the 70-411 is a beast of an exam with a lot of content to know.
    The 70-412 looks like it has half the content and some of it is straight forward like NLB, DNS, DHCP Failover
    2018 Goals
    AWS & Linux Knowledge
  • Options
    actionhank1786actionhank1786 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh, man. That sounds intense. I just don't think I could power through 5 exams in 90 days...

I mean, I guess if I did nothing besides study all night every night after work, maybe...Between Hockey, Krav Maga, and the girlfriend, I already feel stressed out with my current study time.

Good luck! I guess a pay raise might be the motivation I would need.
  • Options
    seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh, man. That sounds intense. I just don't think I could power through 5 exams in 90 days...

I mean, I guess if I did nothing besides study all night every night after work, maybe...Between Hockey, Krav Maga, and the girlfriend, I already feel stressed out with my current study time.

Good luck! I guess a pay raise might be the motivation I would need.

Thanks! I actually had a girlfriend when this journey started but I'm not so great at work/personal life balance most of the time so that ended and is why I ended up with over a month between the 70-410- and 70-411. I know money isnt everything but it is a good motivator most of the time.
    LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
    In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
    Up Next - MCSE: Communication
    2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1
  • Options
    actionhank1786actionhank1786 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. That's definitely rough.

But, I guess the plus side is if you knock all of this out in your planned time, you can work on fixing things if you want.

Good luck!