Options

Which Section can i find Cryptography and PKI ?

mboyceymboycey Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just failed my security+ and was wondering where the best source of tech notes is located for my weakest subject, Cryptography.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The Cryptography TechNotes are not ready yet.
  • Options
    mboyceymboycey Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats a shame, your other stuff is straight to the point informative and more relevent to the exam than most of the material i been trawling through, Your doing a grand job pal,

Keep it up, many people benefit from your material.

many thanks

Martz
  • Options
    yeah they do. It seems that cryptography is a weakpoint for many people. Try flashcards and/or a cryptography book.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Cyrptography is my weakest point as well... I am also looking forward to seeing the technotes on this site.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I need to finish two more sections (IPSec and SSH) for the Remote Access Technologies TechNotes, and then I'll move the Cryptography TechNotes to the top of my todo list.

On a side note: the Email Security TechNotes covers the classic example of asymmetric cryptography.
  • Options
    Thank you for all the hard work! I will look forward to seeing your notes wehen they are finished! :)
  • Options
    cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    I just finished cryptography in my first study book and all i can say is CRUD. Thats a lot of information to try and remember. I am going to look for a chart or table and see if I can make it easier to compare all the different types. It should be easier to remember that way.
    To protect and to serve(r)...
  • Options
    cairtaker wrote:
    I just finished cryptography in my first study book and all i can say is CRUD. Thats a lot of information to try and remember. I am going to look for a chart or table and see if I can make it easier to compare all the different types. It should be easier to remember that way.

If you find one would you please make the location known to me as well :)
  • Options
    sartsart Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That was a real tough exam, Megadeth. You'll be ready for next time! For sure!
    -network analyst
  • Options
    sart wrote:
    That was a real tough exam, Megadeth. You'll be ready for next time! For sure!

icon_confused.gif:
    Do you mean mboycey or are you talking about something other than the real exam?