eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional (eNDP)

eth0eth0 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Someone have eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional (eNDP) https://www.elearnsecurity.com/certification/endp/ ? Any opinions :)?

Comments

• Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    i talked to eLearnSecurity about it, they said to get the 2 pentest ones first, then this
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • eth0eth0 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    i talked to eLearnSecurity about it, they said to get the 2 pentest ones first, then this

but this is blue team certificate true?
    i dont know, i just know I was looking into them, and trying to get work to pay for it. I asked about 4 certifications:

· [FONT=&quot]eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester ( eJPT)[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional ( eNDP) [/FONT]

· eLearnSecurity Web Defender Professional (eWDP)

and then asked if there was a preferred order, and they advised to take PTS and PTP first, which would correspond with:

· eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester ( eJPT)
    · eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm in this. It's an overview of inter-networking fundamentals and exploits/vulnerabilities then an in-depth guide to securing networks (ngfw/utm) and endpoint security. I would say it's on par to about CASP type knowledge so taking eCPPT would probably be a good stepping stone. eWDP focuses on layer 7 vulnerabilities as well as secure coding techniques.
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    and then asked if there was a preferred order, and they advised to take PTS and PTP first

Since you have a good security background, I think you could probably skip the PTS class unless you get your work to pay for it. It's a good class but since the knowledge breadth is very broad there will probably be lots of stuff you already know.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • eth0eth0 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I made OSCP without problems so I will skip for sure eJPT, still think about eCPPT, I know is level below but still sylabus looks good and maybe there can be some new nice info. Also I think since today about eNDP, eWDP and look for some opinions about that certificates.
    fuz1on wrote: »
    I'm in this. It's an overview of inter-networking fundamentals and exploits/vulnerabilities then an in-depth guide to securing networks (ngfw/utm) and endpoint security.

Well this sounds a lot more interesting now
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark