Options

Stanly Oct-Dec

12346»

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I still haven't recieved any email from Stanly CC in regards to passing my exam and my vmware info. is there a number where i can call the school ?
    how long do they normally take to send out the email. I was told 5 days after the end of class but its 13 days and couting. any help guys!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    I still haven't recieved any email from Stanly CC in regards to passing my exam and my vmware info. is there a number where i can call the school ?
    how long do they normally take to send out the email. I was told 5 days after the end of class but its 13 days and couting. any help guys!

If you haven't already, have you checked your spam folder. That is where I found my email. Also try to log into the web version of your Stanly email https://www.stanly.edu/email
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Emailed the professor and this was the response about the ICM certificate

You will need to follow the instructions sent to your Student email address (at Stanly). Those instructions are for obtaining the voucher. When you complete the exam using the voucher, the course is automatically completed with VMware. You MUST use this process and the voucher to schedule your exam. All of the instructions are located at your student email address with Stanly.

Thanks!
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    How long was the wait time for all the stanly students? I signed on for the waiting list and was wondering how long did you have to wait before getting to access this course?
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • Options
    Ok I got it in backwards process. I finally got emailed the voucher info.icon_cheers.gif. I guess getting the Voucher info means that I have officially passed the course.

Is there an email that says that offically. and have any of you guys recieved your certificates yet?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    barberj66barberj66 Member Posts: 86 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi guys, after finishing the Stanley course I have received my email regarding the voucher and I have ordered and received it.

Is there any benefit to requesting the exam authorisation now to get it all done as I will probably want to wait 1-2 months to do further labbing before scheduling the exam. Just wondered if you needed to do this or just do it once ready to take the exam?
    Goals for 2019: ICND2 first of all then see how it goes.
    CCENT Passed 28/11/18!
    https://jballaboutit.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    @Stanly_CC
    I put my name on the waiting list and am interested in taking this course. I know there are others ahead and was wondering if I could find out my place in line. It will help me to plan out my certification path in 2016

Thanks
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I will be glad to check for you. Please send me a private message here with yoru full name or email slewis8950@stanly.edu.

mzx380 wrote: »
    @Stanly_CC
    I put my name on the waiting list and am interested in taking this course. I know there are others ahead and was wondering if I could find out my place in line. It will help me to plan out my certification path in 2016

Thanks
  • Options
    I is there any email that gives shipping info for any certificates after completing the vmware course at Stanly CC?
    :

• Options
    STANLY_CC wrote: »
    I will be glad to check for you. Please send me a private message here with yoru full name or email slewis8950@stanly.edu.

I don't think my PMs are being sent so I've sent an email to the address listed. Please let me know if you require any additional information.
    Thank you
  • Options
    MikolajMMikolajM Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Folks,

Is there anybody how has been enrolled in the Oct-Dec course and has not received the email from kivuto.com so far?

Thanks
  • Options
    Your instructor sent an email with specific instructions on how to register & obtain credit for the course at the end of the class to all qualifying students. Please check your SCC email account including your spam folder. If you still do not have it, please contact your instructor.
    MikolajM wrote: »
    Folks,

Is there anybody how has been enrolled in the Oct-Dec course and has not received the email from kivuto.com so far?

Thanks
  • Options
    MikolajMMikolajM Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your instructor sent an email with specific instructions on how to register & obtain credit for the course at the end of the class to all qualifying students. Please check your SCC email account including your spam folder. If you still do not have it, please contact your instructor.

I've just received the email and I've managed to download the voucher. Many thanks for your help.
  • Options

I was told that completing the exam with the voucher will net us the certificate for ICM 5.5

Is this correct? Seems backwards but if it works it works.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    Yes as long as you use the voucher provided in the link you are sent, & pass the exam you will receive your certification.
    TacoRocket wrote: »
    I was told that completing the exam with the voucher will net us the certificate for ICM 5.5

Is this correct? Seems backwards but if it works it works.
  • Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,054 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Is Stanly still using those Awful lectures Narrated by the bumpkin with below-average speaking skills??

Absolutely Brutal...

(at least the labs were top-notch)
  • Options
    Yes as long as you use the voucher provided in the link you are sent, & pass the exam you will receive your certification.

I'm not worried about the VCP certification. You guys use the usual education voucher. I'm talking ICM class certification.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just had VCP550PSE exam, got 445/500.

1) VSAN, Operations Manager are not covered by training at all. Get some extra materials. I think I had approx 15 questions on these topics.
    2) 135 questions total, 165 minutes with 30 minutes extension (for non-native English speaker living in non-English-speaking country).
    3) Most questions are very simple - just stick to common sense and read it carefully (some answers contain more actions than required by question, stick to what is asked)
  • Options
    SixtyCycleSixtyCycle Member Posts: 111
    To Stanly_CC:

I scheduled for the exam late last year however due to unforeseen circumstance I was not able to go on the exam date. I tried to register for the exam again however the discount coupon given by the instructor is not valid anymore. I emailed the instructor and was told that they'll look into it however I haven't heard back yet. Any suggestion?
  • Options
    The vouchers are not distributed by SCC, but by VMware. Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu and we will look to see if there is anything we can do to help.
    SixtyCycle wrote: »
    To Stanly_CC:

I scheduled for the exam late last year however due to unforeseen circumstance I was not able to go on the exam date. I tried to register for the exam again however the discount coupon given by the instructor is not valid anymore. I emailed the instructor and was told that they'll look into it however I haven't heard back yet. Any suggestion?
  • Options
    SixtyCycleSixtyCycle Member Posts: 111
    The vouchers are not distributed by SCC, but by VMware. Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu and we will look to see if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks. I received an email from my instructor today and they are still looking into it. Don't want to double the work here so I'll wait for the outcome on their end however I appreciate your quick response.