Options

Passed 70-411

dbzrfldbzrfl Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I got a email said there was an error in the test and I had actually passed the 70-411 back in July, instead of failing

For their mistake they gave me this
"We sincerely apologize for this issue. In light of this issue, we are issuing you a free exam voucher which can be used to take any Microsoft certification exam free of charge. Your voucher numbers and registration instructions are listed below."

It is not enough for the stress they caused me.

Comments

• Options
    mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    Nice! Congrats on the pass. I'm hoping to take it in the next couple of weeks.
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    I hope you pass, these test are so stressful, when you have to pass to earn a degree.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! What is next? icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Congrats!! What is next? icon_thumright.gif

My next 412, and MCSA in windows 7 since 8 was dropped and 10 is out till who knows when.

Thn Linux since they dont have a plan in place.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What score did you get on the 70-411?
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Something like this happened once.
    I passed one of the MTA exams and got the print out stating I passed.
    However, the proctor at the test center said the system didn't log that I passed the exam.
    She said there might have been something wrong with the system. She thought this would get corrected later down the road..

I found out Microsoft didn't mark it as a pass.
    I had to upload the report and make a PDF copy.
    Then I email it in to Microsoft get credit for the cert.

I didn't get a free cert though, they just said sorry about that.

Lesson learned:
    If you pass an exam, then you should always keep the print out.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif sorry to hear about all the trouble you went through !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Somewhat of an ugly win, but a win none the less! Mine is this coming Saturday! I'm hoping for the pass and the printout confirming it and done!
    icon_study.gif
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
  • Options
    They gave me 700 I know I scored higher but a pass.
  • Options
    Good luck for Saturday.
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    joeljosuejoeljosue Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation to you
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dbzrfl wrote: »
    Good luck for Saturday.

Thanks! I'm not feeling TOTALLY confident yet, but with the second shot in effect until end of the year, I'm sure that if I miss it this time, I'll get it next time!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well congrats on passing it and being lucky on getting the voucher ...
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Ugly-051Ugly-051 Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good effort on the pass!