Options

CISSP Complete Video Course

21ctl21ctl Banned Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
Overview

CISSP Complete Video Course is an engaging self-paced video training solution that provides learners with 24 hours of personal, visual instruction from an expert trainer who has more than a decade of practical teaching experience. Through the use of topic-focused instructional videos, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the new April 2015 revised CBK and CISSP exam as well as a deeper understanding of security, allowing you to master the key foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk.

Description

CISSP Complete Video Course contains 24 hours of training with content divided into 9 lessons with 94 video sub-lessons. The videos consist of live trainer discussions, screencasts, animations, and live demos. The video lessons in this course review each exam objective so you can use this course as a complete study tool for taking the CISSP exam. Instruction throughout offers detailed explanations, demos, tips, and more. Also includes end-of-lesson quizzes and a full practice exam.

Major sections are as follows:

Lesson 1: Security and Risk Management

Lesson 2: Asset Security

Lesson 3: Security Engineering

Lesson 4: Communications and Network Security

Lesson 5: Identity and Access Management

Lesson 6: Security Assessment and Testing

Lesson 7: Security Operations

Lesson 8: Software Development Security

Lesson 9: Preparing for the Exam

has anyone used this video for studies and what is the rating!!!!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    heard for the first time about it ... have you OR someone that you know tried this ?
  • Options
    twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I googled and found several.
    which one are you talking about?
  • Options
    lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The videos are by Sari Green. I only watched the first domain.
  • Options
    lmoworld wrote: »
    The videos are by Sari Green. I only watched the first domain.

what can you say about it..can u recommend it for the studies.. am asking because i dont want to invest $300 on a video that will offer me little
  • Options
    It does go over everything for the exam, but I am not an authoritative voice since I have yet to sit the exam.
    A free course would be https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpiwOCDosEX4i9lWWi-4UzL3d8qIpUaHC (Larry Greenblatt)
    An example of Sari Greene teaching style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yayxr_NVujw (example course)
    Honestly do what you believe will benefit you. 300 dollars now is nothing more than an investment to your future. I believe if you plan to use any material you have to pay for you should use it well.

Note:
    If you are military or work for the military you have free access to this course.The DoD MWR Libraries have purchased Safari Books Online (Safari Books Online - Premium - Home).
  • Options
    lmoworld wrote: »
    It does go over everything for the exam, but I am not an authoritative voice since I have yet to sit the exam.
    A free course would be https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpiwOCDosEX4i9lWWi-4UzL3d8qIpUaHC (Larry Greenblatt)
    An example of Sari Greene teaching style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yayxr_NVujw (example course)
    Honestly do what you believe will benefit you. 300 dollars now is nothing more than an investment to your future. I believe if you plan to use any material you have to pay for you should use it well.

Note:
    If you are military or work for the military you have free access to this course.The DoD MWR Libraries have purchased Safari Books Online (Safari Books Online - Premium - Home).

I forgot to mention you will also have access to all (Yes that's right ALL) Shon Harris books and videos.
  • Options
    c5rookiec5rookie Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That particular video course I'm not familiar with. However like Imoworld mentioned, Larry Greenblatt's videos are available online, without having to pay hundreds of dollars. I took the exam in September and passed after studying for 3+ months. I watched Larry's videos a couple times, Shon Harris' AIO, CCCure quiz engine, and skimmed the newest edition of ISC's CBK book for changes. The outcome was that I finished with a faster time than most, just over 3 hours, which included reviewing all my marked questions. I highly recommend taking the exam with the mindset that you need to eliminate bogus answers and narrow it down to 2 and then pick the better of the two.
  • Options
    Awilliam77Awilliam77 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would definitely recommend the Saari Greene videos if you have access. They are a good supplement for Cybrary as they include a lot of the new topics. I would say it covers 80% of what's covered in the Shon Harris Books, plus some.