Options

Getcertifed4less/WGU/Certiport

TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
Was looking to get a MTA voucher from Getcertified4less. Since they offer Certiport vouchers how would that work as a WGU student?
These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    What do you mean? Are you currently enrolled at WGU?
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you have a wgu.edu email you can get a bigger discount at microsoft's site then you can anywhere else. MCSA vouchers cost $83 vs $150.

In order to get these discounts, edit your microsoft account and set your occupation to student. Then provide your edu email address where they'll send an activation email.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    What do you mean? Are you currently enrolled at WGU?

Yes I'm enrolled at WGU
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    techfiend wrote: »
    If you have a wgu.edu email you can get a bigger discount at microsoft's site then you can anywhere else. MCSA vouchers cost $83 vs $150.

In order to get these discounts, edit your microsoft account and set your occupation to student. Then provide your edu email address where they'll send an activation email.

Getcertified4less has MTA vouchers for $49.

• Options
    yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was under the impression that WGU provides the vouchers (included in tuition) for corresponding courses. Are you looking to do an MTA aside from your studies at WGU?
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]
  • Options
    ImThe0neImThe0ne Member Posts: 143
    ypark wrote: »
    I was under the impression that WGU provides the vouchers (included in tuition) for corresponding courses. Are you looking to do an MTA aside from your studies at WGU?

Yes, they provide up to 2 chances per class, if you bomb it twice you have to pay for the tests afterwards.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    That's precisely why I'm confused. If the MTA is WGU related, you should get the voucher form them. If it's not related to WGU, are you talking about getting the academic discount?