Options

purchasing vouchers

cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
besides saving money, I starting to check around for vouchers. getcertified4less is a big savings. I also found totalsem.com. they were a few dollars more but they include a study guide with their vouchers. According to totalsem.com, Marsh 1, 2003 all companies that sell vouchers must supply study materials. I did not see any included study materials with getcertified4less.com. I have read forum articls where others have purchased getcertified4less. Has anyone used totalsem.com at all.

Comments

• Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    don't totalsem.com usually advertise their discount vouchers in their publications?
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    getcertified4less.com does bundle their voucher with a product:
    "Our test voucher bundle comes with cert guide Author Tcat Houser" as required by CompTIA's rules.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    You will get a .pdf from getcertified4less.com. I used them for each of my A+ exams (i bought them individually). Quick response.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    if you visit the security+ website, you will see how highly tcat's writing is respected
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Tcat has been around a while and knows quite a bit. He co-wrote the original Net+ exam as well.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the info all. seems that getcertified4less is the way to go.