jaandrade3rdjaandrade3rd Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I duplicated this post--was having troubles posting. see the other post:
http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/114515-passed-2nd-time.html

Comments

• Options
    sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats !!!!!!

Ten days back I failed with the score of 691 icon_sad.gif
    You took almost 2 months gap, is that helpful or taking exam immediately is recommended. I am planning to take 2 weeks rest, after that have a study for 2 months for second attempt.

Please suggest. How you refreshed the topics again? Did you follow any practice questions?
  • Options
    jaandrade3rdjaandrade3rd Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Scheduling for CISSP exam is very limited in my area and I had to postpone the exam for a week so the two months worked in my favor. As I mentioned in the post I worked on two other certifications (CCENT & CEH) during those two months. In my opinion, those two are related to CISSP so in essence I was still preparing for the CISSP.

If ISC2 was kind enough to provide us with the questions that we got wrong with details on the correct answer then I would say yes to retaking the exam immediately. But there are also limitations on how soon candidates are allowed for retakes. The hard part is keeping the material fresh in your head between tests plus building up domains that you scored poorly in. Working on other related certifications help me to look at the material with a different perspective.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    yadavarya97yadavarya97 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats....

can you share us the test Quizzes which you have used
  • Options
    havoc64havoc64 Member Posts: 213 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats....

can you share us the test Quizzes which you have used

Follow the link to his other post, he list them all
  • Options