CCNA 200-101 Wendell Odom Guide PDF?

BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
Hi,

I purchased this book sometime ago and have recently started studying it. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could download the pdf version to read on my tablet? I cannot find any details about the pdf that I can follow to download the book. Paying a good fee for the book, I would assume that there would be a pdf version available either on the CD or website.

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Comments

• mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Odom sells a kindle version or .pdf what ever you want to call it. If you really wasted money on the book, you would have noticed the CD on the back that offers a 70% discount on the e version which also gives you a another practice exam. Frankly, Odom is a fraud. I have purchased all of the other authors and they are more in depth and cover more of the 200-120 objectives. He doesnt bring it and purposely leaves out extremely important theory that I have documented on this website. I failed 200-101 and wanted a different perspective from a different author and have realized Odom is a fake. I would stick with Lammle, Browning, and any Cisco NetAcad author. icon_study.gif
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
    mikeybinec wrote: »
    Odom sells a kindle version or .pdf what ever you want to call it. If you really wasted money on the book, you would have noticed the CD on the back that offers a 70% discount on the e version which also gives you a another practice exam. Frankly, Odom is a fraud. I have purchased all of the other authors and they are more in depth and cover more of the 200-120 objectives. He doesnt bring it and purposely leaves out extremely important theory that I have documented on this website. I failed 200-101 and wanted a different perspective from a different author and have realized Odom is a fake. I would stick with Lammle, Browning, and any Cisco NetAcad author. icon_study.gif

Please can you send me links to some of the books you're referring to?
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    mikeybinec wrote: »

No resource is full proof. Passing generally requires reading, videos, and labs...at least from my experience. Odom seems to do a pretty good job of giving the full technical answer, while many video sources (such as CBT Nuggets), supplement the content with practical and need to know information. I did read his two exam path books though...so cannot comment specifically on the 200-120. It should be stated as Cisco says all the time...the composite exam is meant for people who already have experience or possibly need to renew their CCNA....not people brand new.
    ssnyderu2 wrote: »

Got this book on pdf, but the 200-101 section is quite small and wondered if it will be enough for me to pass the exam?

What's your thoughts?
    What are the thoughts on the Todd Lammle sybex book: CCNA ICND2 200-101? Any good?