Options

fail my icnd :( score 820 only

brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
i am so nervous when i walked in the testing room, and my brain just not working even just a simple question like find out the subnet network of some mask.

i know i made a mistake on a sim. its about vlsm calculating the ip address for the interfaces but my brain just not working. icon_cry.gif and i just pick any ip address.

planning and design 90%
implemetation and operation 58%
troubleshooting 62%
technology 85%

i will take the exam again next week. this time i have to score over 900 :P
Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying :)

Comments

• Options
    sartsart Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Next time, you'll pass for sure. That was pretty close.
    Was this your first cisco exam?

Anyways..
    Make your own flash cards. Try to teach what you've learned to someone else. Really hammer it through.

Good luck!
    -network analyst
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    You were close icon_wink.gif

Don't worry. Better luck next time
    Life is a journey...
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Don't feel too bad. . . I blew my ICND with 730 a few days ago.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    brAunbrAun Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yes, this is my first ICND exam. the main reason i failed this exam is i am too scared when i walk in the testing room, i will try to be more relax next time.

i have 1 problem in learning, i read the chapter and i understand well about that chapters. but when every time move to others chapter i start to forget what i have learn from previous 1 icon_sad.gif. any1 have the same problem in studying just like me?

i think i should make some flash card for my self. thanks for ur suggestion.
    Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying :)
  • Options
    flash cards are the best dude, I have the same problem. I feel like i gotta get rid of some stuff in my head to make room for more. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Failure is the mother of success, just never stop trying icon_thumright.gif

[Aaliyah]

1 – And if at first you don’t succeed
    Then dust yourself off and try again
    You can dust it off and try again, try again
    Cause if at first you don’t succeed
    You can dust it off and try again
    Dust yourself off and try again, try again (and again)
  • Options
    duncnzduncnz Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brAun wrote:
    i have 1 problem in learning, i read the chapter and i understand well about that chapters. but when every time move to others chapter i start to forget what i have learn from previous 1 icon_sad.gif. any1 have the same problem in studying just like me?

Mate, I'm the same. I really need to try and sit/pass this exam this month, but like you, I will move to a new chapter and the info from the previous chapter will start to evaporate! I've started highlighting all the points that I really need to work on or need to be reminded about, so I can wiz through them again later while revising. I'm also doing flash cards. Couple this with practise, practise, repetition, repetition, and hopefully I will get there.

With a score like yours, just put it down to experience and know that next time you will feel more relaxed and probably sail through.