Options

CCNa voucher from ebay

azi90azi90 Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,
Does any one have experience buying voucher from Ebay? like this one

CCNA Discounted Voucher

looks legit but not sure.

actual voucher cost is 400 CAD and this one is 85 cad.

any opinions? should i be okay if i buy it? not so scared about losing the money (although i have ebay buyers protection) but getting into any legal problems such as any fraud.

Comments

• Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think you would be safer using a website like getcertified4less.com
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    TacoRocket wrote: »
    I think you would be safer using a website like getcertified4less.com

i dont see any CCNA vouchers on their site
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    azi90 wrote: »
    actual voucher cost is 400 CAD

They raised the price of the CCNA to $300? They must've done that when they raised the CCNP prices. I got hosed on the latter as I was going to register for one of my NP exams and after looking through available times/dates decided to wait a few days/weeks to register. Cisco raised the exam prices the next day.

As for buying on eBay, I would be very leary of buying anything Non-Physical like software or vouchers. They could be fake, stolen, or misappropriated.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    shortstop20shortstop20 Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    theodoxa wrote: »
    They raised the price of the CCNA to $300? They must've done that when they raised the CCNP prices. I got hosed on the latter as I was going to register for one of my NP exams and after looking through available times/dates decided to wait a few days/weeks to register. Cisco raised the exam prices the next day.

As for buying on eBay, I would be very leary of buying anything Non-Physical like software or vouchers. They could be fake, stolen, or misappropriated.

The one exam route for CCNA is indeed $300.

The two test route is $150 for each test.
    CCNA Security - 6/11/2018
    CCNP TShoot - 3/7/2018
    CCNP Route - 1/31/2018
    CCNP Switch - 12/10/2015
    CCNA R/S - 1/14/2015
  • Options
    So ebay is a no go?
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would not use them. Ebay is good for alot of things. Discounted Vouchers ? I'de rather pay the $150.00 and know I will not have issues
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    dang icon_sad.gif only thing is its not 150. its 400. more than x4times the price!!!!
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm going to go against the grain and given the situation I'd buy one. Seller reviews are good and I'm sure there's ways to get big discounts on vouchers by being a partner or buying bulk like getcertified4less does. It could also be early expire from an educational institute.

If it doesn't work, ebay has good buyer protection and will likely refund. If the seller obtained them illegally there's no liability on the buyer if they are un/misinformed.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)