passed the 801

thisissohardthisissohard ■□□□□□□□□□ Posts: 11Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Well this is an incredible relief for me but I am half way there now. I found the test to be difficult and I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to make it.

Now it is time to move on to the 802.

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on ■■■■□□□□□□ Posts: 961Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on 802!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • domn425domn425 ■□□□□□□□□□ Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed the 801 recently myself! Good luck with the second exam :).
  • TK1799_stTK1799_st Posts: 111Member
    CONGRATS icon_cheers.gif - you'll find that once 801 and 802 are over -- the hill starts going down - those 2 exams are some of the hardest to study for and take....so -- hang in there and get over the hump -- keep charging ahead!!! You are making a very wise decision getting into the IT world!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN ■■■□□□□□□□ Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,009Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, GCP Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 ■■■■■■■□□□ Posts: 1,174Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Excellent......now its time to pass that 802 next.!icon_cheers.gif
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • StarJackStarJack ■□□□□□□□□□ Posts: 13Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Just passed the 802 my self. I'd suggest taking the 802 test as soon as you can after 801.

Now it's on to Network+ for me.
  • thisissohardthisissohard ■□□□□□□□□□ Posts: 11Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    And now I am finished with the 802. It was very close but I passed. I found the 802 to be more difficult than the 801. There seemed to be less opportunities to memorize material...you just had to know the stuff.

Well its over. Now I am off to look for a job and possibly begin studying for Network+.

My thanks to everyone on this forum who gave advice and feedback. It definitely helps.
  • jamthatjamthat ■■■□□□□□□□ Posts: 303Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck! Definitely pick up a Network+ book if you're interested in networking at all
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057Mod Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • dulm1204dulm1204 ■□□□□□□□□□ Posts: 1Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats guys....... im planning to set up and take the 801 next week ....havent touched or study any materials on 802 yet.... i went to a technical college like 10 years ago and finished the courses but never took the A+exams , because i ended up working at a diffrent job field..now im trying to get in the tech field. just hope they still have a 6 month overlap on the 801 and 802 before the new exam comes out.