Options

Passed 70-293

Hi everyone, passed 70-293 today with 750. Must admit it was a bit harder than i thought, i possibly got a bit complacent after passing the 70-294 with 966.
I seemed to get quite a few questions on CA'a, certificate enrollment etc which probably resulted in the low score; this is one area that i definately need to work on. I will be sitting a security exam tho which will help me with this.

4 simulations - (1) TCP/IP configuration, (2) Install a certificate for a default website, (3) Configure GPO's for SMB signing and (4) Configure event log and auditing properties

All the best :D

Comments

• Options
    skaeightskaeight Member Posts: 130
    Congrats on passing 70-293. Also, that's quite an amazing score for 70-294. I just got beat up by that exam yesterday, only scored a 700.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So you took the 294 first then 293. I guess it doesn't really matter but congrats on your passes!
  • Options
    skaeightskaeight Member Posts: 130
    Yeah acutally it woudn't matter that much in this case. 293 and 294 were completely seperate topics. 293 was expanded network infastructure, and 294 was soley focused on Active Directory. The only overlap I can think of would be references to DNS in regards to Active Directory.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    congrats on the pass!

how was the 293 compared to the 291?
    witty comment
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Thanks everyone!!
    omni, 293 was definately easier than 291. For a start there isnt an overwhelming number of dns focused questions to deal with and not too much ipsec and rras. Certificates feature quite heavily :D