Options

Passed icnd1

TallDude7TallDude7 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
960/1000. ICND2 is next. Do I get a CCENT certificate to printout?

Comments

• Options
    squawk1500squawk1500 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    idk, after I took my test I got an email from ciscotraining-notify@cisco.com asking me to confirm my address so they could mail the printed cert. Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    ITNewbie2ITNewbie2 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes, Cisco will either mail you a paper cert, or you can go for the electronic version instead. If I remember correctly it's one or the other. Wait for the email from them in the next few days. I prefer paper because I can frame it to feel good about it, lol.
  • Options
    when I passed a CompTIA exam I was able to print out the cert 2 hours after I took the exam. I wanted to show it off at school tomorrow. guess I'll wait
  • Options
    thanospthanosp Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everybody from Greece! I'm currently studying for the ICND1 exam and I have a question about the exam procedure:On the screen of every question is there a skip button or we have to answer it in order to move to the next one? I mean after the very last question, can we review unanswered questions? Thanks!
  • Options
    satishtechsatishtech Member Posts: 243
    Congratulations.
    What parts did you find difficult ?
    How difficult was the Network device security part as many people
    score less in this part of the syllabus.
    Thanking You.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    you can't skip or go back. there is only a next button. If you click next without selecting an answer it will be marked incorrect
  • Options
    Asus2015Asus2015 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TallDude7 wrote: »
    you can't skip or go back. there is only a next button. If you click next without selecting an answer it will be marked incorrect

cant you? how come?
  • Options
    CiscoWayneCiscoWayne Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's just the way it is. Make sure you you're sure about your answer before moving on. There's no going back.

It's best to narrow down any answers you're unsure on and just guess, rather than leaving it blank. At least then you'll have a chance of guessing right! But try and and remember the topic the question was within, because if you're guessing, you don't know it well enough.
    CCENT [X] CCNA [X] CCNP Switch [ ] CCNP Route [ ] CCNP Troubleshoot [ ]
    Now working on CCNP Switch
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congrats on the pass. I prefer the hard copy. You can always scan that, and print it out.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP