Options

ICND1 Booked 18th Nov

scratcherbobscratcherbob Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
I feel ready for this so moved the exam date forward. Still a nervous Nelly as it's the fist exam I have done for 15 year. Studying hard and dreaming about IP address and CLI commands. icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gifsleeping.gif

Let the count down begin.

I will update when I get the results.

Comments

• Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    I was nervous when I took ICND1. It wasn't too bad. If you know your subnetting, you'll have a good shot.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    bender_fender100bender_fender100 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! If you can remember how to do your subnetting table, remember your show commands, and have a decent understanding of how switching works, I think you should do fine.
    Working on CCENT and nearly almost there. Retake in December and pass, then after that, study for ICND2 and work on CCNA Security and look into Microsoft certifications. No previous IT certs.

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill
  • Options
    scratcherbobscratcherbob Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with a 921icon_cheers.gif
    Wow the time goes fast. I finished with 2 mins to spare.
    Know your ipv4 sub-netting.
    How I studied.

1.CBTnuggets ip addressing
    2.CBTnuggets icnd1
    3.Cisco ccna in 60days book
    4. Boston practice exams

icnd2 in the springicon_study.gif
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congratulations. Feels good to pass your Cisco exam. ICND2 is a bit harder, but if you made it this far, you'll definitely pass.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    bender_fender100bender_fender100 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed with a 921icon_cheers.gif
    Wow the time goes fast. I finished with 2 mins to spare.
    Know your ipv4 sub-netting.
    How I studied.

1.CBTnuggets ip addressing
    2.CBTnuggets icnd1
    3.Cisco ccna in 60days book
    4. Boston practice exams

icnd2 in the springicon_study.gif
    Congrats!
    Working on CCENT and nearly almost there. Retake in December and pass, then after that, study for ICND2 and work on CCNA Security and look into Microsoft certifications. No previous IT certs.

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I have the CCNA on my list, just bring it Cisco!!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None