Passed SY0-401!

FlyingPenguinFlyingPenguin Posts: 10Member ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed SY0-401 with a score of 854

Study materials:

CBT Nuggets
Professor Messer
Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide by Darril Gibson

Study Time 5 months (Took some time to save up the money for the exam)

I found it easy enough if you know the material you will do fine.

Comments

• danny069danny069 Posts: 1,025Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job Flying Penguin, cheers to ya!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 3,990Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • FlyingPenguinFlyingPenguin Posts: 10Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed SY0-401 with a score of 854 Study materials: CBT Nuggets Professor Messer Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide by Darril Gibson Study Time 5 months (Took some time to save up the money for the exam) I found it easy enough if you know the material you will do fine.
    Now on to CCNA via ICND1 ICND2icon_cool.gif
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Posts: 155Member
    Just curious...how did you do on time? Use the whole hour and a half?
    $bvb379 wrote: »
    Just curious...how did you do on time? Use the whole hour and a half?

Finished with 28 minutes left on the clock. So 62 minutes used in total.
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,163Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Posts: 961Member
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif Seems like a zoo in here BTW...I see two penguins and a gorilla.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Posts: 172Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Very nice score. icon_thumright.gif
  • QueueQueue Posts: 174Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did the Practice Test in the back of Darrill Gibson's book compare to the difficulty of the CompTIA questions?
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Posts: 155Member
    Queue wrote: »
    How did the Practice Test in the back of Darrill Gibson's book compare to the difficulty of the CompTIA questions?

I too am interested in this. I got an 87% on the final test and that still was not the end of my studying.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif Seems like a zoo in here BTW...I see two penguins and a gorilla.
    lol! It is a zoo!:D
    Queue wrote: »

Be be honest I found the practice test questions very similar to what was on the exam. If you can get 90/100 correct on the practice test then you are more than ready to take the exam.

I was very confident during the exam and everything was smooth.
    Looking at my exam review paper given to me at the end of the exam it looks like I just got a question or two wrong about PKI.
  • QueueQueue Posts: 174Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome! Thank you for the response, and congratulations on your new certification.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Senior Member EuropePosts: 1,008Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    من طلب عزائم الأمور ، هان عليه بذل النفس فيها - محمد إبن ابي عامر
    www.keyboardbanger.com
  • TongyTongy Posts: 234Member
    Congratulations! You have the comptia trifecta - kudos!
  • Mike7Mike7 Posts: 1,061Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, you now have the holy N S A triad of Comptia certs!