Options

How do I tell if I am not ready? Shall I reschedule CISSP exam?

selim2010selim2010 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have the CISSP exam scheduled for December 7th but I am not sure if I will be ready on time.
My hesitation comes from the fact that I get around 70% on any practice exam I take.

When do you feel confident enough to take the exam?

Comments

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I never felt 100% ready, but I did eventually get tired of studying the material during every free moment I had.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    MitechniqMitechniq Member Posts: 286 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Even after finishing the exam and passing, i still didnt feel ready.
  • Options
    Thank you. That made feel better
  • Options
    BeachmatBeachmat Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam today and passed. I was getting 80% on practice exams. I felt like I wasn't going to pass. I was marking them for review and once I got to the end I went to check reviewed and I felt a lot better. For me o wish I didn't study into the details as much. I wish I focused more on the management responsibilities. Not each key length for each encryption. The one thing the practice exams didn't have a lot of was cloud and sso. cybrary.it is a must. There were a ton of things that helped me there and helped me focus my training. Again they don't talk cloud or sso.
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the tips