Options

[Seeking] Level II Network Engineer in Northern California

qcomerqcomer Member Posts: 142
ISO Level 2 Network Engineer for a full time position in Northern California. Knowledge of networking, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, Firewalls, etc. For more details - Please PM me. Good position with a good team, benefits and company. Position is multi-role and additionally involves supporting uniFLOW and various other applications with global customer base.

Comments

• Options
    john_mirandajohn_miranda Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What area of Northern California?
  • Options
    Chico, CA. But, we have about 30 locations between Chico and NV so something may be able to be worked out. It's not up to me but I do know we are looking aggressively for the right engineer.

Where are you located? Feel free to PM me.
  • Options
    john_mirandajohn_miranda Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can't PM, haven't posted enough :/

But I'm in the Sacramento area, working a bit north from there. Sounds like an interesting position.
  • Options
    I sent you a message.
  • Options
    bumping. Anyone interested?
  • Options
    rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm not qualified for this position but if you guys have any entry level positions I am very interested. I'm in the south bay. Thanks
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA
  • Options
    Rj1790 - I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you have anything in the Silicon Valley such as San Jose feel free to message me. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    bumpitty bump bump