Passed

dwellendwellen Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
Been a lurker on the board up until today. I took the exam and came in at 812. Like others
I though I failed until I got score screen (why the survey questions before getting the score?)

I used CompTIA Security + ™ Certification Bundle, Second Edition which I read cover to cover.
I also listened to most of John Oyeleke's free online course on web site and any practice
exam/quiz I could find on the web. Studied for about 3 weeks mostly full time.

{REMOVED SPECIFIC CONTENT OF THE EXAM}

Had the retake voucher which I thought I was going to need until the end :D

This test seemed to be in par with the Rhce exam but not as hands on.

Just glad I passed, was a hard requirement for my new job.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congrats.

Do not post what what on your exam though. Merely commenting on passing or failing is sufficient and will not cause you to violate your NDA.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • QueueQueue Member Posts: 174 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • dwellendwellen Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone, question on CE, any listing of courses that qualify for CE credits? I see Linux security
    listed but no real info.
  • chudig12chudig12 Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your success. I am preparing for Sec+ at the moment.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown