sitting the 290 in 19 days !!!

sm45350sm45350 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any comments or suggestions, I'm using Nuggets /mspress /examcram
I know I need to put in some serious hours now ! icon_eek.gif
sm45350

Comments

• Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    suggestion: Get back and stick your head into the book..hehe. Read all the advises given on the previous posts. I got through the 70-270 by reading all the advises in the forum at this site. Then give your support and suggestions after you take the test so we all could use them. Good luck.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    The test is alot like 70-270. You'll want to know Share and NTFS permission for easy marks... Guaranteed you will get 2-3.

The sims are common tasks that you would experience in day-day work or if you used SYBEX books for the hands on practice.

Setting up active directory users is common... Modifying share permissions...

Learn about when you use Global, Universal and Domain Local groups... You will get questions about multiple domains and how to configure groups for them.

I wrote mine in under 30 minutes. Definately not a hard exam if you are prepared. Alot of it is common sense, if you get stuck just pick out the answers you know are bogus... You should be able to limit it down to 2 possible answers... flip a coin :)
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?