Options

Passed 640-554!

BosskBossk Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
Almost fainted when I saw the score...903. I squeaked by, but I'll take it, especially this late in the game!

Good luck to anyone else taking it down to the last minute!

Comments

• Options
    ITBotITBot Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats!
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    DPN1DPN1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I scored the same last week! Was sure I had failed, couldn't believe when it came up . Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Funny, I scored 903 as well a month ago. Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's a great score, congrats. Squeaked by? What is the minimum passing score?
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

895 is passing, so I'd say I cut it pretty close.
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congratulations on the pass. The 895 cut-off is ridiculous.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Have you got any confirmation from Cisco? Or just the score report? There are some issues with the certification tracking because of the Pearson Vue incident.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    OctalDump wrote: »
    Have you got any confirmation from Cisco? Or just the score report? There are some issues with the certification tracking because of the Pearson Vue incident.

I passed last Friday, and I've received nothing. No email confirmation. Just the score report.

I'm a little upset because I need the pdf certificate to get reimbursed.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    No email yet, just a score report. Tried to look on Cisco last night but kept getting errors when pulling my transcript. I didn't think much of it at the time, was having problems with WGU and Pearson Vue websites as well. UGH.