Black friday CCNA lab and study guides deals?

rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
If anybody can share deals that would be awesome. Looking for Labs, vouchers, study material etc. Thanks Happy Thanksgiving.
WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA

Comments

• rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Folks,
    I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Black Friday is here, and various online retailers are offering discounts on CCNA prep materials, including books, simulators, video training and practice tests. I’ve taken advantage of the two specials below, so I’d like to share them with you, subject to the approval of the moderators. They are only valid until the end of this week, so you need to act quickly if you want them.

1) Pearson IT Certification, representatives for Cisco Press, are offering up to a 55% discount off list price on virtually everything, including CCNA prep materials. Buy 2 or more items, enter code BF2015, and you’ll receive a 55% discount. The same code gives you a 35% discount off single items. Offer expires 11:59 pm EST November 28.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2015 | Pearson IT Certification

I bought the e-book companion guides for modules 3 & 4 of the Cisco NetAcad program and saved $58.

2) Boson Software is offering a 30% discount off their ExSim-Max practice tests, including those for the CCENT and CCNA. The discount announcement is on their Facebook page. The discount code is 30EXM15, and the offer expires 11:59 pm EST November 28.

https://www.facebook.com/bosonsoftware/

I bought the ExSim-Max practice test for CCNA Exam 200-120 and saved $35.

Both of these purchases were things I had planned to buy anyhow, so these were true savings. I hope these discounts prove useful to someone. Happy studying!

James
    188 Views Tags: ccnaContent tagged with ccna, discountsContent tagged with discounts, cisco pressContent tagged with cisco press, boson softwareContent tagged with boson software, pearson it certificationContent tagged with pearson it certification, black fridayContent tagged with black friday

Not my information. All credit goes to James Taylor.
    https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/90215
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA