Options

INE Video Series

TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
On the INE All Access Pass which videos do you guys prefer for CCNA?

The CCNA RS Technologies - Keith Bogart
CCNA RS BootCamp - Keith Bogart
CCNA 1CND1/ICND2 - Rob Riker
These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/

Comments

• Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I liked the RS Technologies course with Keith Bogart. I am planning on watching the Bootcamp with him soon.

I watched a few of the CCIE Tech Series vids with Rob Riker and he didn't click with me. He has that annoying geek voice a lot of my classmates have, the sound quality isn't that good and the overall quality is amateurish. Apparently he produced those vids in his home and then sent them to INE. If the CCNA course is anything like what I've watched, I will pass.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thatguy67 wrote: »
    I liked the RS Technologies course with Keith Bogart. I am planning on watching the Bootcamp with him soon.

I watched a few of the CCIE Tech Series vids with Rob Riker and he didn't click with me. He has that annoying geek voice a lot of my classmates have, the sound quality isn't that good and the overall quality is amateurish. Apparently he produced those vids in his home and then sent them to INE. If the CCNA course is anything like what I've watched, I will pass.

So what would be the big difference in their technologies video and bootcamp? I've never done a bootcamp so I don't know what that entails.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    thatguy67 wrote: »

Actually I like Rob's videos the most, so much so that I now talk to him often in regards to anything Cisco. He's extremely helpful. His CCIE level vidoes really help look at things from a CCIE perspective for CCENT/CCNA/CCNP material.

The vidoes were orginally on his Youtube channel but the quality doesn't transfer over to INE.com correctly, you have to setup the flash player so that it forces higher quality on the playback and now the picture is much better. icon_smile.gif

TacoRocket wrote: »
    So what would be the big difference in their technologies video and bootcamp? I've never done a bootcamp so I don't know what that entails.

CCNA 1CND1/ICND2 - Rob Riker

I got Rob to join the forum last night. :)

CCIE #50693