Options

70-270 2nd attempt exam preparation?

kovokovo Member Posts: 122
Taking this exam for the 2nd time next week. 1st attempt failed with 609.
I know i will get a whole lot of new questions asked, but will they revolve around the same topics i was asked in 1st test. I got asked a few IIS questions and Internet security, i scored low in security and desktop environment in the report card. Should i study heaps on those topics or will the 2nd test be a random new test which doesnt take my 1st exam result into consideration when handing out the 58 qs. Any one who has experienced taking this test for the 2nd time your input will be greatly appreciated. I studied Sybex book and technotes off this site. Any ideas what i should be doing this week to prepare, stick with sybex and technotes or try something new?

Comments

• Options
    rlance610rlance610 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kovo, in a situation such as yours I would review the areas that it told me I was weak in, to make sure that I had a full understanding of the material, so that no matter what way the question is asked you will still know how to answer it. As far as trying something new, I wouldn't. I would stick with the material I have already been covering and just hit all the major parts. Hope this helps!!
    Randy

Currently studying: 70-642
    Next: 70-643

Ultimate Goal: MCITP - Enterprise Administrator
    "Does the studing ever end?"