Options

New to CCNA

willkp23willkp23 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I have been working for a company for about 6 months now and I am starting to use Cisco equipment very frequently. The only knowledge I have so far is using the IOS interface, along with the web interface. My question is I have decided to get my CCNA certification since I will be using Cisco equipment from here on out. What is best route to go upon to earning this certification? I have noticed there is a lot of useful information on this forum. Anything I should beware of, or a certain part of the test I should focus on? Any feedback would be great. Thank you.

William

Comments

• Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well a great start is to look at the left side of the screen and you will see a menu that starts with Home, Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia etc. Click on the Cisco one. The owner of this site has provided a wealth of information. There are links to Cisco for CCNA Q and A, Technotes, and sample questions. Once you wade through all of that then you will have a much better idea of how to proceed. Post more questions then and I am sure you will get much more help to fill in the gaps.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO