Options

Anyone get anything good for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
I was tempted to get a Lenovo tablet, but didn't. I did buy a new phone, LG V10 from Best Buy
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    So how much did you save? This year I've found zero deals that would interest me...
  • Options
    byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same here.. I didn't see anything that tickled my fancy. I bought BO3 for ps4 that's about it.
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I was eyeing 34" ultrawide monitors but given the downward price trend and the fact that I haven't finished building my home office, it didn't make any sense to buy it and keep it in a box for a month or two.
  • Options
    dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nope didnt see any real good deals, picked up a couple titles i been wanting to play like witcher 3 for the ps4, don't know when ill get to play it but oh well
  • Options
    v1ralv1ral Member Posts: 116 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Didn't spend much this year. I was planning a 65+ inch TV, but I didn't see anything good. I did get chinos and a new snow pants for snow season.
  • Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    On Black Friday I picked up:
    -Ecko hoodie
    -Levi Jeans
    -Dress pants

I spent around $100 and saved around $80. I was also looking at PS4's, but even given the discount, didn't feel like I would get my moneys worth (I would only play a few times a month). On Cyber Monday I looked around on Amazon.com but didn't find anything special (was just impulse shopping).
  • Options
    So how much did you save? This year I've found zero deals that would interest me...

I was doing an upgrade, so normally the fee on top of an upgrade is $250, but via Best Buy on Cyber Monday only it was only $50 to upgrade.

So saved $200. But then there was a stupid $35 Verizon upgrade fee. So, not quite $200, but still good. And I was trying to decide between the LG V10 and the Blackberry Priv. So this helped make up my mind.

Also, LG is offering a free 64GB micro SD card, spare battery, and charging cradle if you got the V10. So with all the bonuses, it was pretty good.
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    rsutton wrote: »
    . I was also looking at PS4's.

Xbone bundles were a good price, but I'm in the same boat, I rarely play my 360, so I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of a new system.
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    A few books on Amazon. 30% off and I'm a sucker for sales...