Options

A+ exam coming up

mollymolly Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is it true that I don't have to take the hardware exam and the OS exam together? I have an exam coming up and I am considering taking the hardware one first as I'm struggling with the operating system one.
I find MS DOS hard.
Do I need to learn about OSI too? as I'm not really interested in networking but is it part of the exam?
Not sure what I should be revising on for the OS exam, there seems so much to it. I could do with some new questions and cram sheets too.
I've tried the ones here...
BTW how long after taking one exam would I have to take the other or does it not matter?
Thanx

Comments

• Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    You dont need to know anything regarding OSI..

The only rule against taking the second test is, you cant take it during the block that you reserved for the first test.. I/E you scheduled your hardware exam from 10-11.. you have to wait till 11.

I dont know if this is an illegal site.. (webmaster?).. But i used ****.com for practice tests..

pandimus
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    you don't have to take both exams the same day. i was forced to delay my operating systems exam because of work commitments and ended up taking it six months after the core exam.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    mollymolly Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your reply's... not sure I want to wait 6 months till the 2nd exam though