Options

Passed CCNA with 937

vviivvii Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Did the test today, and I was so worry about the score, because it have to be 85% to pass it. However, I think I did pretty good for the first try for this exam.

Material Used: Boson Simlab v6, xxxxx (Great site, and thx for the one who posted the link to this site), www.techexams.net(woo! the best), sybex CCNA study guide 5th edition, Cisco press INTRO and ISDN (RECOMMANDED!!!)

I got 2 sims in the lab as usual, REMEMBER, take it easy, don't rush, in my 1st sim, I was in usermode and trying to do show command for 5 mins, then I find that I was in the wrong mode, so RELAX when you do your sim. MC was straight forward, study hard and u will get the answers. My 2nd sim was much better and I think it took me 8 mins to completed that sim.

Tips for the people who want to to take this exam:
1) Try not to think that you have to score 85%
2) use all the time u have for the survey to write down all your material in your brains. IT HELPS, and I learned that from this forum and probably that why i can answer my questions so quick and accurate.
3) RELAX !! RELAX !! RELAX !! don't rush the sim, do a lot of practices on switches, vlan , STP etc ....
Obtained: A+, MCSE03, CCNA & CCNP

Coming Soon: Juniper ...

Comments

• Options
    CertsPlzCertsPlz Inactive Imported Users Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats welcome to the club :D
    formerly badboyziggy
  • Options
    EricOEricO Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the club. You have some very good recommendations there as well.
  • Options
    shazzamshazzam Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I will write mine for the second time next week.
    Aim for the moon, if you miss you'll be among the stars!
  • Options
    vviivvii Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    shazzam wrote:
    Congrats. I will write mine for the second time next week.

Good luck and hope this thread helps
    Obtained: A+, MCSE03, CCNA & CCNP

Coming Soon: Juniper ...
  • Options
    mausampujaramausampujara Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi can anyone tell me what is xxxxxxx.com.
    i have seen a number of people referring to this site...
    can anyone help me out with it
    i am new to ccna and really need help..
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations!!! :D:D
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    Congrats man, looks like one of the websites you posted got "filtered". Did you use a **** site?
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    XXXXX.COM are sites known as braindumps. Basically using them is considered cheating as they are pretty much the actual test questions, not just questions in the same style and topic as the ones on the test.

This site does not condone the use of such sites, so if a site address is posted, it is blotted out in such a way so that the actual site name is not shown, but it is evident that a braindump site was posted.