Options

YES!!! I PASSED

ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All
Just wanted to say thanks for all of your help I sat for my Net+ on Feb 18 . The exam was much harder than I thought but by the grace of GOD I passed with a score of 568 which could have been better but a pass is a pass . Things to know wireless technologies , cable types , ports , troubleshooting , and the different backup methods .

I used the tech notes from this site , Exam cram CD engine , and a few notes from my college days . Every exam is different so the best advice that I can give is to please study all of the objectives . :D:D:)

Next on the agenda is 70-270
Without struggles there can not be progress

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    pmekapmeka Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

I'm hoping one day..I will get to post 'I pass the exam'. I've started studying A+ and Network+. Wish me luck too :)
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Grats!
    I have to say that I agree, the net+ was harder than I was expecting...
  • Options
    Kevin.SmithKevin.Smith Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    568? Whats the passing score? Is it out of 1000? I'm thinking about getting the Comptia certs. Congratulations on the pass. Good luck studying!
    WIP: A+ Essentials
  • Options
    ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The passing score was 554 but who is really concerned about a score no complaints from me . I studied for 2 months with no breaks in between and it paid off . Good luck to everyone as they persue their certifications . Study hard icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif
    Without struggles there can not be progress
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki