Options

Failed today 12-11-2015 score 682

ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
Thread deleted
I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

Comments

• Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    $600 wasted!

But you've almost made it, work a little more and you'll be there.
  • Options
    End goal In mind I'll spend another 600 dollars easy

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I agree that it's about the bigger picture - if it gets you where you want to go it's worth it :)
  • Options
    renacidorenacido Member Posts: 387 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Now you know what you've got to do. A good view of the target helps you hit it. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    krsvivekkrsvivek Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CLM I too wrote the exam on 12-11-2015 and I am also unfortunate. can you contact me so we can discuss on the questions ?Thanks
  • Options
    Sorry you know CISSP questions are like fight club.

• Options
    cfirstencfirsten Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Clm wrote: »
    Sorry you know CISSP questions are like fight club.

Felt the same for me too. They get you with the endurance; after 150-180 questions you won't think straight anymore. After my first 60 I knew I was going to pass, and I actually felt sorry for ISC2, I said, cmon man, is that the best you guys can think of. I was studying about the Locard's principle and this is the best you can come up with. After 150-160 I felt the questions were getting a little bit more difficult, or maybe I was really tired. Anyways, now that I look back on it, I think I was lucky I passed. I look at these guys here that failed and they all seem to know more than me :).

OP don't feel bad about yourself, just keep trying. I would do more questions if I were you, you're already there.
  • Options
    GuyotronGuyotron Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cfirsten wrote: »
    Felt the same for me too. They get you with the endurance; after 150-180 questions you won't think straight anymore. After my first 60 I knew I was going to pass, and I actually felt sorry for ISC2, I said, cmon man, is that the best you guys can think of. I was studying about the Locard's principle and this is the best you can come up with. After 150-160 I felt the questions were getting a little bit more difficult, or maybe I was really tired. Anyways, now that I look back on it, I think I was lucky I passed. I look at these guys here that failed and they all seem to know more than me :).

OP don't feel bad about yourself, just keep trying. I would do more questions if I were you, you're already there.

I think what Clm means is "First rule of Fight Club is...you don't talk about Fight Club", same with the CISSP questions... you don't talk about the questions on the test. You have to sign the ethics/NDA agreement before taking the test.