Options

suggestion for taking the test

Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was just wondering if you guys can give me a feed back on the latest test. I heard it was adaptive. your feedback is appreciated as I will be taking my mid nov

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    adaptive testing has its advantages. each a+ exam will give you a maximum of 30 questions in 30 minutes. pass or fail, it is likely you will take less than ten.

good luck
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    BubsyBubsy Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Jake23

I recently passed my Comptia A+ about two weeks ago and can confirm that the test is adaptive. My Best advice to you is to make sure you know all your tables especially IO Addressing, DMA Channels and SCSI. Another important issue is Printers & Network Topologies including the Cable lengths as you are guaranteed to get questions. Also thoroughly read the questions in front of you, you get 30 mins for the Exam which is more than enough time BUT you cannot go back to a question so as you answer your question be as positive as you can because you can't change the Answer.

Any problems studying for the Exam ask questions in this Forum, as I always got Great Tips for the questions I asked when I was stuck.

Good Luck icon_lol.gif