Options

Please review resume

SGITSGIT Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
Resumes, always something I've tried to rush in the past. Think I did a better job this time, please review.

Comments

• Options
    capwapcapwap Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Remove the professional profile section completely, put CCNA on top of CCENT, and remove the "Lates Job", "2nd job", etc. lines. Otherwise, looks good.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looks OK to meicon_thumright.gif. The only thing i would change is in the profile area where you state "demonstrated" i would use a present tense word instead minor stuff really.
  • Options
    I want thank everyone for the feedback. I have corrected a few minor typos and I placed the CCNA on top. I also added dates to the cert which was recommended by a recruiter.
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Make the top section "Objective" or something similar and work on it. The language should be strong and not so wordy.

I don't like the key quailifications section and would remove it.

What is the 2nd job and lates job stuff? Get rid of that people can tell based on dates. Also your tech controller doesn't have dates.
  • Options
    1st job, latest job stuff seems to be adding confusion. I saw in the past when posting here people removed the names of the actual companies. That is something I put in there to replace the actual name of the companies. I will post another one and put fake names.
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Gotcha...I would also just do bullets for each position. I've used a combination before but I feel the bullets with strong verbiage is better.